Monday, October 6, 2008

This is Awesome

I just discovered a great, free video podcast. YOGAmazing comes in 25 minute sessions and each one is dedicated to a theme, like upper body strength or anxiety or even for gardeners (I haven't done the gardening one, so who knows what that's about).

It's taught by a real yoga instructor instead of some Hawaiian model. He actually holds the poses long enough to be worth it and he clearly describes and demonstrates everything. The only downside is that you have to sit through a commercial, but I think that's fair since they have to make money somehow.

I used to go to Joy Moves. It's a great studio with lots of class options and it's very affordable. Alas, we've moved and getting there to make a class de-motivates me. I think sitting in traffic each way would undo any benefit that I would have gotten.

October is "Alexis, take care of yourself month" and doing a little exercise was definitely on the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment