Monday, April 20, 2009

Like Roadkill, Possibly

*bleh*

My crafting mojo has disappeared. I've been trying to finish the blue deer above for quite some time. Then there's the half quilted quilt...anyway, there have been a lot of good, happy and exciting things going on in my personal life. They have sort of sucked my energy away, so when I have a free moment, I turn to Lexulous or staring vacantly at the wall to unwind. The muse has left the room, but I hope he returns soon.

What do you do when you need to get the creative juices flowing again?

*Jenny Hart is so cool*

In other news, I went to the SXSW Craftster party with my friend Tiffany back in March. It was good times! I got to meet Jenny Hart, the brain behind Sublime Stitching. She is very sweet in person. Tiffany shared the secret code word with me, so I scored a free pattern.


I definately want to embroider the "Hi, how are you?" alien on a onsie. One day...when the crafting mojo flows again...

1 comment:

  1. I tell you, my mojo has been coming in spurts. But just this week I've gone crazy and embroidered three of those designs! (And finished a blanket!)

    It shall return. Just be ready and willing. :-)

    Now if I could just feel like blogging...

    ReplyDelete