Saturday, May 22, 2010

A Little Eye Candy

Last week, the Renegade Craft Fair was even more awesome than expected. It was crafty sensory overload - there are so many talented and creative people out there!
I could have easily spent multiple paychecks on all the goodies, but I ended up only getting a skein of sock yarn and a pair of earrings.

The yarn is from Kitchen Sink Dyeworks. It is the luxe merino fine cashmere blend in the colorway "Irie". I'm currently searching for the perfect sock pattern for it.

I forgot to take a picture of the earrings and I forget which vendor i bought them from. Oops.

There was a lot of inspiration to be had and my friend Tiffany got some great ideas for adorable baby onsies. They can be made in a single nap time! That's like crafting at the speed of light!

1 comment:

  1. That picture just gave me the chills. (I think I have a problem.)

    I'm using one of my skeins to knit these socks... http://www.knittingdaily.com/media/p/28908.aspx

    They seem fun and interesting to keep my attention. Now if I can just get past the ribbing. :-)

    ReplyDelete