Thursday, October 9, 2008

Mr. Dangly

Pattern: Mr. Dangly
Needles: size 6 dpns
Yarn: O-wool Balance in Graphite & Peridot

*this is how monkeys are made*

I love, love, love this pattern. Knitting everything in pieces makes it feel even faster than it already is. I modified it to knit in the round, so the only seaming I ended up doing was attaching everything. Speaking of, there are no real instructions for the part attachment. I winged it and hopefully the intended recipient won't quickly tear his head off.

*what up?*

I want to make more. Many, many more. A dangly army. It's an excellent stash buster. The yarn was left over from Turn a Square (about half a ball of each color). I used it almost all up - I didn't mind throwing away the little bit that was left.

And I've mentioned before, I love teh o-wool.

I've had good knitting luck lately...I htink I might press it by knitting something large (gasp!) and wearable (eeek!)

No comments:

Post a Comment