Monday, August 24, 2009

Hello World...

...it's been a while. I have two excuses. One, as evidenced above, I am with child. A sacred vessel. My eggo is preggo!
This picture was taken soon after we found out the gender, at about 5 months. I hit the 7 month mark this week. I haven't been able to see my feet for a while.

Excuse number 2! We bought and moved into our first home earlier this summer. Owning a home is a lot of work. If it wasn't the hot water heater going out, it was the AC. Or the brand new dryer (I'm glaring at you, Maytag). Ah, the joys of home ownership. Why is it that whenever you mention a problem you're having with your house, someone says that to you? It's infuriating.

So, between sitting on hold with warranty departments, incubating a tiny person and being pregnant though one of the hottest summers on record, I haven't had much time or energy left to blog. I have some things to say now, though, and some crafts to post about, so I am more or less back in the blogging game again!

No comments:

Post a Comment